Want to get the most out of your experience during Indianapolis Ballet’s upcoming 2018-19 Season? Then take center stage with an IB Season Subscription and take advantage of tremendous savings, exclusive benefits and one-of-a-kind experiences!
With packages including tickets for four productions starting as low as $85 for adults and $68 for seniors and students (including college students), an IB Season subscription is a must for ballet lovers – and one of the best values on Indy’s entertainment scene.
The 2018-19 IB Subscription package includes seats at four residencies throughout the season:
- September 28-30, 2018 | Balancing Acts: An Evening of Balanchine | The Toby at Newfields
- Friday, Sept. 28 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 29 – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Sept. 30 – 3:00 p.m.
- November 8-11, 2018 | New Works showcase series | The District Theatre
- Thursday, Nov. 8 – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 9 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 10 – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 11 – 3:00 p.m.
- February 15-17, 2019 (Valentine’s Weekend) | Love is in the Air: Paquita & Carmen | The Toby at Newfields
- Friday, Feb. 15 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 16 – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 17 – 3:00 p.m.
- April 18-20, 2019 | Swan Lake | The Toby at Newfields
- Thursday, April 18 – 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 19 – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 20 – 3:00 p.m.
Please note that The Nutcracker at the Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre (four performances Dec. 14-16, 2018) is not included in the season subscription because of existing ticketing contracts with the venue. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Perks of the 2018-19 IB Subscription package include:
- A 15% discount on tickets to these four performances – PLUS the waiving of all ticketing fees!
- The ability to choose dedicated seats across all three productions at The Toby at Newfields
- The chance to purchase an unlimited amount of 20% off tickets for The Nutcracker at the historic Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- First notice of casting announcements in the weeks leading up to each production
- Invitations to exclusive gatherings, including pre-performance mixers and meet-and-greet opportunities with dancers at the IB Studios
- Tier I packages include a special gift bag for each production (partners & gifts TBA)
Season subscribers will be notified regarding seat placements for performances at The Toby by an IB representative in the order in which their subscription was purchased, beginning Tuesday, July 24.
See below for seating charts and pricing tiers for Adult packages and Student/Senior packages. To learn more about the venues that are included in our 2018/19 Season Subscription, visit the websites for The Toby at Newfields and The District Theatre.
Have questions regarding the 2018-19 IB Subscription package, need to request ADA seating, or want to place your order by phone? Please contact IB Director of Marketing & Communications John Koluder at 317-955-7525 or firstname.lastname@example.org.